There’s more to RFC, Inc. than being an industry leader. We believe in giving back to our communities in as many ways possible, from both a corporate and employee standpoint. Earning a living and enhancing quality of life for RFC staff is improved by doing business in our communities.
Working with and supporting the community and non-profit organizations’ leadership is our way of giving back and remaining actively engaged in the communities in which we live and do business.
Just a few examples of our recent efforts:
- Stanislaus Workforce Alliance
- Memorial Hospital’s Foundation
- Stanislaus County Education Foundation
- Gallo Center for the Arts
- Modesto Downtown Rotary
- Turlock Chamber of Commerce
- Expect More Stanislaus
- Center for Human Services
- United Way
- CSU Stanislaus Foundation
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce
- Oakdale Chamber of Commerce
- CommonWealth Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital Foundation
- Children’s Guardian Fund
We have worked with RFC since 1997, and have done about 100 projects together over the years. RFC is a problem solving construction firm not a problem-creating firm. This approach has given them a great reputation in the construction industry.
Jim Rachels, Principal, MCR Engineering, Inc.